Contact

Physical Address
Office Hours
Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm

Services

Author Topic: How to get the cat out of your duct work. (True Story)  (Read 18168 times)

Dan

• Administrator
How to get the cat out of your duct work. (True Story)
« on: June 12, 2012, 06:48:37 AM »
That's right, I said How to get the cat out of your duct work. Everyone now and then people will pull up a register and clean with a vacuum in the ducts as far as they can reach. Most people do that anyway. One day a women was cleaning her ducts with the vacuum and while having the registers off the system her cat climbed into the duct work. Not knowing what to do she called and called for the cat and it would not come out. Then knowing she could not turn on the system in fear of killing the cat she called the fire department. When the fire department arrived and learned of the problem they told her "you will need to hire a sheet metal guy to cut a hole in the duct to pull the cat from the duct work." That is when she called me, she was upset and trying to get the cat and nothing was working. She told me what had happened and that the fire department was still there and they just needed help to get this cat out. I asked her, "Do you have any tuna fish?" she said yes. I told her to take the tuna over by the hole that the cat went in and open the tuna with the can opener right buy the hole. She said, "Do you think that will work?" I told her I am not sure but I think there is a good chance, go ahead and do that I will hold. If it does not work I will come out. In about 30 seconds she came back to the phone and said I did what you said! And the cat came right out! Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 08:05:11 AM by Dan »