Contact

Physical Address
Office Hours
Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm

Services

Author Topic: HVAC Furnace and air conditioning free furnace.  (Read 8054 times)

Dan

• Administrator
HVAC Furnace and air conditioning free furnace.
« on: March 21, 2012, 06:58:28 AM »
HVAC, Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning. Do you have an old furnace that really should be replaced yet it is still working so you don't? Do you have an Air conditioner that needs replaced yet you want to wait until it gets hot outside to get it fixed or replaced when you need it? Right now you can save lots of cash by purchasing a new Air Conditioner from Dan's Top Notch heating and cooling and get a free furnace. That's right! A free furnace.  My supplier was telling me how his equipment was not moving fast enough due to the economy and the northwest weather, and I came up with the idea to sell air conditioners late in the season by giving away a free furnace for winter. I thought if I gave away a free furnace while installing this new A-C I could fix both problems. So right now if you buy a new air conditioner you will get a furnace for free. ( Cost of installation of the furnace will very due to application, or we can simply set it in the garage and you can sell it on craigslist if you want.) This furnace is free with this A-C install! This furnace must match the A-C sold. Find our coupons online at our website or on dexknows Dan's Top Notch. This offer applies to Heat Pumps as well. Buy a Heat Pump and get a free indoor air handler to match. Some restrictions do apply.

<script src="http://player.dexknows.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=l3OTdmMzqsSCUDyeGz-Qvk3V_Mg66g8X&width=300&height=225&embedCode=l3OTdmMzqsSCUDyeGz-Qvk3V_Mg66g8X"></script>

Call today for details, you don't want to miss this sale. (360) 835-9364.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 01:45:24 PM by Dan »