Contact

Physical Address
Office Hours
Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm

Services

Author Topic: Geothermal Heating and Cooling Woodland WA  (Read 10988 times)

Dan

• Administrator
Geothermal Heating and Cooling Woodland WA
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:25:55 AM »
Do you have questions about Geothermal Heating and Cooling? Do you have a Geothermal Heat Pump installed in your home in Woodland WA? Or would you like one? Do you know who to call to maintain it? Or repair it if you have a problem? If you do not know who to call or just don't want to call the other guys that you already tried, Look no further. Dan's Top Notch Heating and Cooling is the leader in Geothermal Heating and Cooling. We service all brands and can get you the warranty parts you need even if we did not install your system. Last year I was told by my supplier that Dan's Top Notch sold more WaterFurnace Geothermal Heat Pumps then any other contractor in the Northwest! Dan's Top Notch has been installing and servicing Geothermal Heat Pumps since 1997. That year I, (Dan) went to IGSHPA training and certification in Jackson Hole WY. Planning to lead the way into the future.  Now we have years of experience. You can trust that we are fully trained and certified on these types of systems. We have installed allot of them and we look forward to installing and/or servicing yours! 

Call today we can help!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 04:30:12 PM by Dan »