Contact

Physical Address
Office Hours
Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm

Services

Author Topic: Do we need a/c? Do we need Air conditioning Vancouver Wa?  (Read 8333 times)

Dan

• Administrator
Do we need a/c? Do we need Air conditioning Vancouver Wa?
« on: March 28, 2012, 01:50:22 PM »
I have heard many times, "We don't need air conditioning Vancouver WA." I guess I can agree, we could live without A-C. Yet, why would you want to? If you think about it, we don't need cars either. We could simply walk everywhere we go or take the bus. Although it is nice to have a car and the convenience of going when and where you want. Just because you have an air conditioner that does not mean it has to be 71* degrees in your house every day of the year like it is in my house, I just like it that way. Just because you have an air conditioner that does not mean you can't shut it off and just let the house heat up saving you money and proving the point that we don't need air conditioning and then, when you can't stand it anymore you could just turn on the A-C and hope it cools down soon.  If you have no air conditioner you will not have a choice and you will more than likely survive like you did last year. Or you will decide enough is enough and call the local heating and cooling guy and say "HOW SOON?" Right now you can say "how much?" It is true about supply and demand, when the question is how soon and it is 90* degrees outside the price is higher. We get that every summer from customers bar none. Right now we are having a Huge Sale! Buy an A-C and get a furnace for free!  Buy an Heat Pump and get a indoor air handler for free! Some rules do apply and financing is available with your good credit. Call today for huge savings on everything we sell! We will keep you cool this summer. Buy an A.C and get a furnace for free!       CALL TODAY AND SAVE!   (360) 835-9364

WE HAVE COOL CUSTOMERS
ductless heat pump  |  the new electric heat  |  Gas furnace repair Vancouver WA  |  Gas furnace replace Vancouver WA  |  Air conditioning Vancouver WA  | Air Conditioner Vancouver WA  |  Electric furnace repair Vancouver WA  |  Heat pump repair Vancouver WA  |  Miller one hour Vancouver WA  |  Area Heating Vancouver WA  |  Blairco Heating and Cooling  |  Metfab ductless  |  Furnace repair Ridgefield WA  |  Gas Fireplace Repair  |  Gas Fireplace Replace  |  Lennox | Air conditioning  |  Battle Ground Geothermal heat pump
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 06:30:17 AM by Dan »