Contact

Physical Address
Office Hours
Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm

Services

Author Topic: Geothermal Heat Pump Installation Battleground WA.  (Read 36066 times)

Dan

• Administrator
Geothermal Heat Pump Installation Battleground WA.
« on: April 30, 2013, 09:35:10 PM »

Update: It has been many years since we installed this system and it is performing very well.

GEOTHERMAL HEAT PUMP WITH A 30% TAX CREDIT!

This Thursday I will be starting to dig the outdoor loop for our next Geothermal Heat Pump Project. This project is located outside of Battleground WA a few miles. This home is about 4500 square feet and is just now being built. As you can see by the pictures the framers are done and the roofers have begun. The plumbers will soon start and then it will be our turn inside the house.

Right now while the ground is soft and the weather is nice will be a great time for us to start our outdoor work.

This Geothermal Heat Pump system in Battleground Washington will consist of a 6 ton Waterfurnace Geothermal Heat Pump with a 4 zone system. If you have any questions about this system please post them here and perhaps I can answer them if I can.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 09:57:42 PM by Dan »

Dan

• Administrator
Re: Geothermal Heat Pump Installation Battleground WA.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 07:10:17 AM »
I have spent some time digging yet I have a ways to go. If installed correctly, this loop should heat this home for the next 100 to 200 years without needing replaced. Most likely longer then the home will last. It is worth doing this part right the first time.

I have been installing ground loops for geothermal systems since 1997, I know what it takes to install them correctly.

Last year we installed more Water Furnace Geothermal Heat Pumps then any other contractor in the Northwest.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 07:30:32 AM by Dan »

Dan

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 08:29:10 PM »
I have spent 4 Days on the loop field.  We have put a lot of pipe in the ground, 4800 feet, and I know from experience that this loop field is flawless. We put 8 yards of sand in the loop due to a high content of brown clay, This sand will help this system last forever. (Well, 100 years anyway, maybe two honored.) In 25-30 thirty years when the heat pump is old and needs replaced this loop that I just spent the last few days on will still be intact and ready to use again and again. Average life expectancy of a Geothermal Heat Pump is 25 years. That is the machine. The loop should last forever if installed correctly.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:38:29 PM by Dan »

Dan

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 07:15:58 PM »
Today we welded up the manifolds and back filled the rest of the loop and tried to put things back to normal. I think it turned out Top Notch. Due to the fact that we added 8 yard of sand we ended up with a little extra dirt to spread around and make the field smooth.

After this building has water we will add water to the loop and put it under pressure and test prove no leeks. for the remainder of the construction. I am fully confident we will have no leeks.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:42:14 PM by Dan »

Dan

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 08:21:38 PM »
Just getting started on the duct work inside.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:24:08 PM by Dan »

Dan

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 10:52:51 AM »
We are about 85% done with this Geothermal Heat Pump installation in Battleground WA.

In this picture is Dan and Bill. Bill is the owner of this new home that we are installing this new Geothermal Heat Pump system. I asked Bill how we were doing and he told me that we have been doing an excellent job! He said he is going to be a great reference. I said "well thank you Bill, lets start right here with this picture and I will put it on face book. (Bills house is the latest Geothermal heat pump pictures I have been posting. It is around 5000 square feet and new construction with zoning.) At this point we are about 85% done.

CALL TODAY AND GET A 30% TAX CREDIT ON A WATERFURNACE GEOTHERMAL HEAT PUMP.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 08:55:53 AM by Dan »