Contact

Physical Address
Office Hours
Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm

Services

Author Topic: When should I service my heating and cooling system in Vancouver Washington?  (Read 5708 times)

Dan

• Administrator
Here is the million dollar question: When should I service my heating and cooling system in Vancouver Washington? That is a great question!  Should I service it prior to winter to test for carbon monoxide? Well, that probably wouldn't hurt. Or should I check it in the summer to test for refrigerant levels, coil cleanliness, and amp draws? Both of these bring up very valid arguments as to when this should be done. Here is the real answer: A couple times during the year Dan's Top Notch has a PM special where this service is DRASTICALLY DISCOUNTED and is over $100.00 OFF! Our maintenance program twice per year is reduced from $175.00 for the service down to $69.95! That is over $100.00 dollars off. (Same Great Service.) Just drastically reduces! Normally this sale is prior to winter and after summer is over. The other is just after winter while waiting for summer. If you would like to be on our call list for this reduced service please call and talk to Tomi in our office. (360) 835-9364 or toll free (800) 580-2550. Call today! With the coupon below it is not to late right now! Call today!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 10:29:19 AM by Dan »