Contact

Physical Address
Office Hours
Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm

Services

Author Topic: Changes to Clark County PUD Geothermal financing program.  (Read 10941 times)

Dan

• Administrator
Changes to Clark County PUD Geothermal financing program.
« on: March 08, 2012, 03:48:05 PM »
Right now Dan's has a $500.00 discount with coupon, $2000.00 pud rebate, and 30% Tax credit. Buy now and save big!

Dear Approved Geothermal Installer,

Last month I contacted, by phone, all of the contractors on the Clark Public Utilities Heat Pump Contractor List that are specified as geothermal installers to make them aware of changes coming to the geothermal rebate, and financing program. Barb Westley attended last month’s Clark County HVAC meeting and announced the changes to all in attendance. I am sending out this email to make sure we have shared the information in every way possible, making sure everyone is aware of the changes.

Currently geothermal systems can be installed in homes that have an air source heat pump or an electric furnace. (zonal electric heat does not qualify) The customer will qualify for a $2000 rebate. (And financing, upon approved credit.)

On April 1st, 2012 only homes that have an electric furnace as their existing heat may qualify for the geothermal rebate. (And financing, upon approved credit.)

Homes that are currently using an air source heat pump and want to upgrade to a geothermal system to receive the $2000 rebate  (And financing, upon approved credit.) must have the geothermal system installed , and PTCS paperwork submitted before April 1st.

Please contact me directly if you have questions regarding the April 1st changes to the geothermal program.

Thank you for your continued participation in Clark Public Utilities Heat Pump Programs, and installing energy efficient heating systems in our customer’s homes.

DuWayne Dunham

Customer Accounts Rep. Team Leader

Clark Public Utilities
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:02:00 PM by Dan »