Contact

Physical Address
Office Hours
Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm

Services

Author Topic: Beat the heat with a new Air Conditioner Vancouver WA  (Read 7829 times)

Dan

• Administrator
Beat the heat with a new Air Conditioner Vancouver WA
« on: March 24, 2012, 07:16:32 PM »
If you would like to purchase a new central air conditioner this year in Vancouver WA the best time is right now. At Dan's Top Notch we are having a huge sale on everything from your gas furnace, to your heat pump or air conditioner. We are even having a huge sale on that new ductless heat pump people are talking about. We know that a great working air conditioner can be a lifesaver when the weather gets hot! There are days when we just want to relax in the cool air in Vancouver WA. Who wants high maintenance cost and down time right when you need it the most? Lets trade that all in for low energy costs and up to 10 year parts and labor warranty! You know that is a great idea. Is your furnace older then 10 years? Here is your chance to by an A-C or a Heat pump and get the matching indoor furnace or air handler for free! (certain rules do apply.) I am sure this year like most other years it will hit 100* degrees outside. I know there will be many days in the high 80 and 90. Anymore, being safe means keeping the windows closed at night. I know that around here many people have said in the past "we don't need air conditioning we can just open the windows and let the night breeze blow through." An open window can be a very bad idea I am sorry to say. I know that having an open window also brings in pollen, dust, and other creatures we don't like. If you would like to save lots of money give us a call at Dan's Top Notch Heating and Cooling today. We can help you stay cool. So give us a call and you will be glad you did. 

CALL TODAY   (360) 835-9364                           

WE HAVE COOL CUSTOMERS
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 06:38:59 AM by Dan »